Study, study, study, study, barf. I can barely concentrate. I'm so close to coming home! Anyway, a few days ago, Jenny and I had lunch at a nice Japanese hot pot place really close to school. Last semester, I was Jenny's buddy while she studied at Emory. Other than some lunch dates, we haven't really hung out in Singapore, just a few random run-ins at clubs and around school.

She got the beef. I had the fish.


Hot pot is so tasty.
Also, I think another reason I like hot pot so much is because I like playing with my food.
2 comments:
Hmm... I'm not sure if I like it when my food stares at me (like that fish)... But it's good to know it tastes good.
When do you come home (does home mean ATL)?
Aw man, so jealous! I love how the food has to come in a HUGE boat. :)
Post a Comment