
hanging out with baby penguin
I donated blood today so that my little sisters could get VIP passes for the Warped Tour. Happy to report back that I have great hemoglobin levels. Also, why does the finger prick hurt so much more than the needle?
I've been spending way too much time on the internet and not studying for the GMAT. This could prove disastrous.
I've been spending way too much time on the internet and not studying for the GMAT. This could prove disastrous.
3 comments:
As far as the finger prick pain goes... I think it's comparable to how a paper cut stings a lot more than a huge scrape - greater surface area, lesser pain?
And I'm with you on the studying... I need to get rolling on my own work, too.
P.S. Your photos are really adorable - I love the way they look!
yeah, paper cuts are incredibly painful for their size.
there is a really cool application you can download at poladroid.net that will convert your regular photos into "polaroids."
piplup is super jealous
Post a Comment