School is back in session, and I have been swamped with work. Honestly, I don't know how frequently I'll be able to update until after I finish this last semester of college (!).
Some updates:
- Erin bought me a zebra print Snuggie for my birthday.
- I am a terrible cook. Combined with my laziness, I have developed very poor eating habits (more like fasting habits).
- I hardly get to hang out with Eric b/c I'm at school when he's asleep. After I'm done with class, he's at work. After he finished work, I'm doing homework. By the time I finish things, I'm ready to go to bed.
- I'm quite boring otherwise.
3 comments:
I need to learn to cook/start soon... I finally have a pot and dishes & utensils that aren't brightly colored/made of dorm dish plastic. Realsimple.com is the site that has become my new best friend lately.
Maybe we could make lunch/dinner together sometime, and then I can see your Snuggie and we can both be less boring!
ZEBRA PRINT SNUGGIE!!!!! :D Mae Rae gave me a snuggie, we should do a snuggie bar crawl together!
Please keep posting!
Tiasha -- snuggie study party STAT.
Chenchen -- snuggie bar crawl would be ridiculous b/c i would just pass out and fall asleep on the side of the road due to the snuggie's supreme comfort.
Post a Comment