Thursday, February 12, 2009

Le Love

(from this cute but sometimes steamy blog)


Happy Valentine's Day


Really wanted to share this pic because it is absolutely adorable.
I know that it's early, but I am going to be in Kota Kinabalu on Saturday. It'll be a super romantic weekend with my two roommates. Two of us are in a long term relationship (but not with each other, heehee). Our other roommate is single. So all of us are resenting Valentine's day this year. Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now in love with the site from which this picture came. It is the kind of beautiful that makes you ache inside. (I am putting it on my FB page.)

I miss you love. I hope you are still having a great time but I have to admit, I am ready for you to come home.

Keep up the great photos and updates - I love them!

Giant warm hugs your way. Mwah.

-Ali

Stephanie Chen said...

At first I thought the girl was you, and was really really confused as to who the guy was... :D