Sunday, May 24, 2009

Restart

Apologies for the obnoxiously large header at the moment. I don't have Photoshop (or even Paint), so it's slow going as far as edits + title goes. I wanted to keep this blog because I really enjoyed writing it during my semester abroad in Singapore. I'm working on a new title since "Kitty's Island Adventures" doesn't fit anymore.

Since I failed to acquire an internship this summer, I'm stuck at home. I bought GMAT books last week, but I didn't open them until this morning. I lack any motivation to do work or study. All I've done is creep around Facebook to find out what my friends are doing after graduation. It only makes me feel worse about being lazy. All these people got into med school, grad schools, and secured jobs. People graduating with honors and distinction. And me? Taking a victory lap semester, with no real plans or direction.

Fail.

1 comment:

Tiasha Barik said...

Aww, good luck with the GMAT - you can do it! I know a couple people who are also sticking around Atlanta, taking "a year (or two) off" or staying a 5th year, so you're definitely not alone =) And you will figure things out eventually! (I am currently trying to convince myself the same thing, because I'm in your boat, too.)

I'm going to update on Paris soon! It's crazy and amazing and unbelievable all at the same time here...