I was cleaning up my room today, and I found these little ceramic piggies. I won them at an arcade in Myrtle Beach at least 5 years ago. The two have been sitting around, just as novelty items, souvenirs from a vacation. On the bottom of each pig is a rubber stopper plug, and one of them had fallen inside the pig. As I was digging it out, I wondered why the plug was even there. Then I noticed that the pig snouts had little holes. I looked on the backs, and I realized that the pig tails looked like letters, a "S" and a "P."
It finally dawned on me. These are salt and pepper shakers.
Good grief, I am oblivious. At least I don't have to buy shakers for wherever I am living in the Fall. But really, who thought these are a good prize at an arcade for kids?
1 comment:
S is for Songnam, and P is for Poopy-Pant-Girlfriend Belles
Post a Comment